Monday, August 28, 2006

Subligar scare me.

Spent the weekend in buburimu again, skill 30.1-35.5 there on shall shells. Almost like taking candy from a baby these guys are sooo easy to target.

I tried to keep up on my gp items even though fishing up four stacks of bastore sardines is rather sucky, easy enough to do but it killed my fish count for the day causing fatigue to set in early. I still managed to land 140 or so shall shells before I gave up.

As my skill goes up it seems like the stamina bar for shall shells is taking on a more random depletion rate. It used to be a fairly flat rate but now I get a few that seem to come in much faster. This adds a twist to fishing them since I stand a good chance of losing a 50k lure if I misread a stamina bar. The fake bites so far have been Bluetails (rod goes all over the place) Yellow Globe (almost the same rod action but slightly faster than normal depletion) and Rusty Buckets and Subligar (subligar can snap my line). I dont mind the Bluetails since I will be storing them for bait to fish for Inside The Belly, the Subligar scare me though.

No comments: