Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Early to bed.

pic is the "keeper" out of the four I caught, much larger than the other three I'll hang onto this one for a while ^^

Not feeling well this evening so I cut it short.

Decided to check out a suggested guide area for 28 in West Sarutabaruta, a few dark bass and giant catfish later I gave up. Just seemed like too much work for little reward.

Bought a shiny new Rouge Rig and hit Buburimu cliffs to try my luck at shall shells. Amazing spot. averaged 2 stacks per hour and lost only one 50k rig taking a gamble on the stamina bar. Before I knew it I hit 30.1. Whoot off to get that pesky quest knocked out. Pretty easy and straight forward, the best reward was my new title "The Love Doctor" from the pre-quests.

Will be out of town for two days, taking our son to a waterpark/hotel for his birthday so I leave the slaughter of the Noble Ladies to you shani^^

No comments: