Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All hail the Novice Fisherman!

As noted in last nights half-asleep post I hit 28. As a matter of pride I intended to go fish up that Giant Catfish but it got late and I was about to pass out so I snagged one off the AH when I went to sell my catch. Fairly crap GP items for now but with some luck I should be able to mix in some skill fishing with gp fishing.

I really do not want to leave the ferry, the regular income over the last week has been so very nice to have. Pouring over guides and databases it looks like I may be better suited targeting fish for skill vs. sitting on the boat hoping for skill ups on fish 30 lvls+ over me.
I did solve the "no skill ups for hours" problem this morning it seems I was trying to skill 27+ on Nebs that cap at 27 /blush. Good thing I did lose that last Shrimp Lure.

I have a pretty good collection of fishing items in storage now, rods, lures etc.. Trying to get at least 2-3 of every rod as a back up and I am trying to make room for a stack or so of the more common gp items.

I still plan to attempt my Lu Shang's rod asap (asap lol) but will more than likely change focus towards the profit fish then buy moats than actualy fishing up a decent % of them.

Skill to 30 is the priority goal I will probably hang out on the ferry for this so I imagine it will take a few days, padding of the pocket keeps me there. I have been staring at the Inside the Belly quest for years and eagerly await crossing it off "the list".

No comments: