Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Chocobo Eggs and 10 Stacks of Fish

Went ahead and did the chocobo egg quest with Corn last night. You get a free egg after completion, seems like a good idea till to you add up the costs of op warping, chocobo at tele etc.. and compare it to the 1k cost of an egg. My baby choco is is safe and sound in Bastok. I really do hope it does not die of neglect.

Fishing was great last night. The ferry was pretty quiet with chobo fever going on. Landed around 90 Nebs and 30 Noble's before calling it quits. No Sea Horror was a bonus. Finaly saw the NM Silverhook too, 70+ smn almost got him down before dying. Noob was killed by a monster, I raised him and monster killed him again.

Going to end this session early.

Fishing Skill 26.2

2 comments:

Paul Bauman said...

Good to hear the fishing is going well! I might hop on and fish up some Nebs myself, although I still can't target them exclusively since it just takes too long.

I still hate Sea Horrors... wonder if I'll be able to kill one someday.

Xylos said...

Mmm Sea Horror....