Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh so beastly.

Knocked out my GP fish now at 62K and change.

Hit jeuno and geared up bst o.O.
Not as expensive as I had thought, not as cheap as I wanted. After minimal research I decided to just hit Jugnar and target shrooms. Ended up burning off my ring in a little over an hour and a half and called it a night about 3100/5000 with no deaths.
The no death thing suprised me a bit, I guess bst is like riding a bike or maybe a tricycle, I wont say it went smooth but it could have been worse.
The only real problem was that the shrooms had a habit of respawning as T making pet pulling tricky at times, the DC-EM's seemed to like to spawn dead center in the area making me pull the fight far out and run back in to avoid links.
I tried the ghetto release trick a few times until a T @ 1% almost killed me. Tried various jugs and pet foods for giggles but stuck to the locals 95% of the time, the shrooms seemed to eat my jugs for lunch.
Going to complile usefull BST info and post it over in the links area soon.
All in all the trial run as a bst was great, cant wait to get out there everyday and burn my empress charges.

Back to fishing.. The contest will be reseting soon I hope its something in my range. My waders will be obtained within the next few days so I can start on my bone specs.

No comments: