Thursday, September 28, 2006

Last GP fishing run for me.

Tonight I will obtain my waders! Fashion shot in the works ...


Did my gp fish last night, afterwards hit 24 on bst. When I was 6 exp into 24 I got a bit cocky and hit up the wrong mob, it was a high T and started to chew through the DC-EM at an alarming rate and a second farmer showed up to my spot and killed off the pets so I threw a EP at it and ran like hell. I made it to the zone and decided to call my choco and hit jeuno, I wanted to see if I could pull off a few worms at 24. The worms in quifm made for some tasty exp but I was still a bit low to charm the local crabs they all showed as mid-high T and seemed to lose charm quicker than I liked. I ended up 2hr'n a high T crab and reigned terror upon the lake worms for 25 minutes. When the 2hr'd crab finaly died after I failed to let reward cool down enough I tossed out a jug crab finished the worn I was on and was going to call it a night but I got cocky again and decided to make one more run around the lake. By now the RMT pt had killed all the worms and I was concerned about my pet so I threw him at a low T hoping to finish it meleeing. Bad idea I guess... as soon as I hit the mob my pet came uncharmed and one mischarm later I ate dirt. I RR'd up and ran towards jeuno, noticed obody at tunnel camp so I started killing worms there till I dc'd. When I logged back I must have ran to far out before dc and caught instant wight aggro for Death #2.

Gave up on bst for the night and grabbed rdm clothes and sword and went out /thf to see if I could farm a little silk outsie of windy. Drops rates sucked, after an hour I had landed 4 spools of silk and made one cloth >< on my last run I found Tom Tit Tat up and took out my anger on him, seeing him made me decide to try one last loop and I caught the Pilgram's Wand NM up and got him too.

So the nights summary is 68863 or so Fishing GP, I'm 500 into 24 BST, farmed up a single silk cloth, killed two low level NM's and got my Pilgrams Wand.

No comments: