Monday, September 25, 2006

Craft-O-Ramma is over!

And I'm not even broke o.O.

Everything outside of gold and smithing is at a sufficient level to piddle around and cap out as I see fit. It was a wild and crazy week, tons of crap to sell off too^^.

Now that I got that out of my system it's time to pick up a job and just fish and GP on various crafts (bone spec's here I come).

I think I will take up BST again. My LS is packed full of BST to pester for advice so I hope it makes the job go a bit smoother.

I have enough gil left to gear up fairly well for now, my food/med mule should also be able to hold me over for a long time, hell with my new set of craft skills I can make a chunk of my own gear/food/meds.

My bst is 23 right now the last time I took it out was to try jug pets^^. It seems like the perfect job for now. I can exp on my own time, maybe just burn my ring everyday, who knows.

No comments: