Tuesday, January 02, 2007

RNG 30 /hurray

Cracked the big 30 last night. Fun/frustrating party, we did alright considering our setbacks (things like me blink tanking as rng/nin because the war/mnk didnt care to voke very often). Ended up duo rng for a good chunk of the night no epeen stroking here other than feeling obligated to note that I did out DD ( dd damage not ranged) the drk o.O, guess those archer knives dont suck for dd lol, also note I didnt have pt misses turned on in parser so maybe he just wiffed like a mad man.

My original plan was to hit 30, switch to thf and finish that to 30 then bounce back and forth a few levels at a time till I get them both to 37. However really enjoy rng alot more than expected so I might just carry it through to 37, lord knows I have the ammo for it.

After pillaging my mules a bit more and using up some extra synthing items I was able to afford my strike subligar for the galka not only do they give me a bit more kick they cover my damned thighs^^ I cant wait to parse them in pt soon vs. rep subligar. Common sense tells me that the reps will pummel them for tp gain dot, but they look cool ...... post a pic later

No comments: