Thursday, January 04, 2007

37 rng!

Oh yeah!
May have a slot in a static soon so I gotta stop rng for a few days to find out>< I dont really want to tho, rng has been mad fun. I was going to stop at 40 to turn around and get thf to 45 but the prospect of a static may make me keep thf on the back burner for a while, its sitting at 28.
soooo...
Thank god most of the rng crap swaps to thf ^^ Actualy I need to start leveling up the galka again, I bought him those shiny new Strike Subligar for X-mas and I havent even gone out to party him. I'll have to post a fasion shot here since they are rather sexy ...

Back to rng .. Rng life has been fun so far my only real issue is that I'm not overly cofident in my pulling abilities all these job levels and I have pretty much mage/tank/DD skills, no pulling. Last night was the sink or swim in Garbage Shit-I-Fell up against 2 Legit parties and 2 RMT parties (no clue who was at the gate).

1st pull: Learn that pulling bats from across a hole in the floor causes the bats to follow the walking path through the rooms and NOT fly across the hole linking wing rats >.> No death but close.

Party went smooth after that little lesson^^

We took the right tunnel camp and that the RMT were pulling 2 then damage both sleep one so I ended up having to pull from near the banishing gate several times, this run sucks without risk of aggro+link+fall into hole of death and cozying up to the ghosts to try to wrap a shot around a corner aint much fun either.

Party semi-disbanded about 1k to 35 2 people hit jeuno to change jobs and snag new members and off we went again. With the new people in place we eneded up averaging 6-7k and hour once we got rolling and even tho the party didnt last long it got me about 1/2 way to 38.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tobad your back your the only person who Kept the Gilsellers in a Job

Xylos said...

o.O anonymous ... lets see if we can guess who this is.

Spastic use of caps key,
missed spaces,
random unprovoked, unfounded, spiteful attack... looks like the work of some functionaly retarded inbred cunt....
Hello Ema.
Say hi to Mith for me, hope he got lots of nice gifts from his mommy and daddy this xmas.
P.S. this game is more fun when dont lock all comments on your blog.
P.P.S. Ask mith if his mommy can make me some good sandwiches, all they have here is a subway and that shit sucks.