Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Woot skill ups!

Woot skill ups!

Since I've been pretty fucking moody lately I decided to strike out on my own and skill up a bit in Kuftal Tunnel near the Cape zone.
Went as nin/rdm hoping to up my pathetic 128 sword skill and 120 dagger a little before I died of boredom. Armed with left over food, AF gear, my secksie O.Hat and some cheap ass weapons I made my way to the "Crab Shack" I was of course anon as my rather embarrasing gear set was well.. embarrasing and wanted nobody to laugh at my level+gear. I ran a few hours the first day happy to get semi-regular skill up, made it to 135 on both and logged for the night.
The next day a.k.a. last night I logged back in at the Crab Shack and started back in on the slaughter, around 148 sword and dagger my friend King popped on the "Tellphone" asking what I was up to and said he wanted to join to clear up some points on his GS as a DRK.
I had just started a fresh kill and told him as soon as it died I would head home and switch to war sub to "tank" when wham Dagger 150 Xylos learns Energy Steal.
Whats this I say, so I switch to dagger main and see that it steals mp! O.o an unstoppable nin/rdm ^^
Anyhow I hit bastok switch to /war and op back. King arrives soon and we get to killing. We cant find a decent SC with my low sword skill and his GS so we just shove lvl1 crap sc's down the crabs throats for a while. King gets a tell from a random WAR asking to join because he wants to up his ranged and dagger, hells yeah 3's a party.
A few hours of bullshitting and crab crack'n later I learned Spirits Within, the war got energysteal and slug shot I think and best of all king got his trial weapon unlock just as we are about to call it quits ^^. All in all one of the best nights playing in a long time.

4 comments:

Fhlo said...

..this is what I get for clicking your name in Uchi's comment. seeing you "still" bashing me not only in a retarded post, but fucking linking my LJ to your pathetic, waste of bandwith, blog. I find it funny and feel warm inside that you still think of us though. crappy mood lately? hell if I had to stare @that face in the mirror everyday I'd be pissed too. anywho, remove my link from your shitty blog, and move on with your life. scratch that, do yourself a favor and expire.

~Your pal, Mith

Xylos said...

Hmm.. Kinda tired tonight so I'll use a quote from Bill:

"Mith ~ Defending ones own honor aftering being called a 'punk ass sissy bitch' or whatever is diffrent then flaming. I hope one day you realize your wife isn't always right.

Ema ~ You're a dumb cunt. I read your posts with a retard-to-english dictionary, and even then they're mostly nonsense. In the future punctuate, watch capitalization, and finish one thought before begging another. Maybe the next community you terrorize will at least be able to grasp what you're going on about."

Kind of sums it up.
P.S. People that fuck buttertrolls should not comment on others looks, its silly.
P.P.S. I had no clue you would be so sensitive, maybe its the name of the link? Anyhow I renamed it to be nice and I Added Ema's site to the links, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You blow, I want Energy Steal =P


Now, to get the static to let me stabby the mobs ;)

Xylos said...

Energy Drain came next, 100 tp steal was 30, drain 54+