Thursday, August 10, 2006

A damned fine do-nothing night.

Five hours of MH broken up by a bit of Beseiged^^ 500 exp and I never left town lol.

Finaly got Vorpal Blade last night when I logged on, the day before being stuck at 199 sword skill for nearly two hours had me feeling a bit down. Ran back out of W. Aht. and grabbed "one last" lesser col. and got my points in under a minute. Ran back in and changed to rdm to go whack something with my sexy new ws and discovered my sword was capped at 199 doh!

Tried to organize my cluttered mh and carry on tell conversations for a while and gave up the cleaning after bit to go to beseiged with shani and mrfrodo. We were joined by rew, phan and skibum and beat the Lam intruders to a pulp /hurray warp taru lives!

Had a nice long chat with ski afterwards. Its not often I get into a conversation of decent length in the game anymore unless its a ten round verbal boxing match. I tend to get excited when I have someone to listen so I think I may have ran on and on more than is socialy acceptable. Ski was a bit shocked that I not had not only read his LJ but knew the addy off the top of my head.

I never did finish cleaning my MH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE THE READER???

Heh! ;)

Xylos said...

doh i'm busted!